Vocal Cord Surgery and Recovery

The past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind! I was finally able to get my surgery scheduled for August 14th.  Surgery was a success and I am talking again! YAY! In time for the first day of school! YAY! I will be filing away all of your (and my) ideas for when I need to take some vocal rest.  Thank you so much for the support.  This community of teachers is more than I could have ever dreamed of.  Check out the videos below for more of my story/journey (and to hear my brand new voice!), and if you're brave... keep scrolling to check out the before and after of my vocal cords! It's not too creepy or scary... no blood. I promise.




Before surgery, large polyp on right side, small on left side

After surgery... brand new voice!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Days of Lesson Plans FREE! (Individually Created Characters)

Benefits of Using the Daily Lesson Framework

Using Señor Wooly for more than Nuggets!