Why "Preaching to Acquire"?

I'm sure I'll get asked why I decided to call my blog "Preaching to Acquire," so I figured I'd just make a post about it!

Well... I imagine most of the people who decide to read my blog will be language teachers, many of whom already teach for acquisition and proficiency in their classrooms.  It which case, I'm literally preaching to the choir about how I teach. Ha!

If that isn't you...welcome! If you are a language teacher, I hope I can help you find some joy in your journey as well.

Comments

  1. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have an excellent knowledge about this topic. Thanks for sharing such a great blogs to us. pls visit our website Best orthopedic surgeon Bakersfield CA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 Days of Lesson Plans FREE! (Individually Created Characters)

Benefits of Using the Daily Lesson Framework

Scaffolding Student Writing with Word Card Sentences